TEE TIME RESERVATION SYSTEM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What can I do if I have forgotten my password?
Scroll down to the bottom of the home page of the tee time reservation web site and click on the phrase click here if you forgot your password. An email will then be sent to you with your password.
2. How can I change my email address, password or telephone information?
Log into the tee time reservation web site. When the next page appears, there is a Profile box at the upper right. Click on that box, and your information is listed. You can make any changes (email address, telephone numbers) and then you must click on Save Changes to memorialize your changes.
3. Will I receive a confirmation number after making a reservation?
Yes. Either by telephone or online, do not disconnect until you have received your confirmation number. You will need this number to change or cancel your reservation.
4. What should I do if I have lost my reservation confirmation number and I need to change or cancel the reservation?
As a last resort, you should call the golf course where you made the reservation (Tamarack 732-821-8881, Raritan Landing 732-885-9600, Meadows 609-799-4000)
5. I requested an email confirmation of my reservation and did not receive it. What is the problem?
This may be caused by the confirmation email being reported as spam and going to your spam folder. You should add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book as an approved email address.
6. After I log into the tee time reservation site, the next pages do not come up or they come up very slowly. What is the problem?